jueves, 25 de febrero de 2010

COTIDIANIDAD







I don't have much to do, and I'm thinking in the horrible person that I am. I can list all the bad stuff i have done today:
a. I broke a promise... AND I'M REALLY SORRY!
b. I broke my diet.
c. I skiped class, and well it was pretty imprudent, and well I said goodbye to my professor and everything, so i guess that makes it worse.
d. My mom got mad at me... by phone, because I'm such a mess, and just told her about my doctors appointment.
and well.. the day isn't over and I'll probably add a few more letters to my list.


In other things.. I know this isn't fashion realted, but I got home early, took my camera, and went in search for pictures, just of ordinary moments... i took a bunch more, but here are some.

Love!
Eleana

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hey be nice! leave comments!