miércoles, 26 de mayo de 2010

I don't have a gun












I guess it has been long since I last uploaded pictures. This shoot had a LOT of changes, from location to makeup, but well here is the final look. I am excited because I made EVERYTHING the model (Jimena Terán) is using, from the pink shoes to the gloves.
I hope ya'll like them

Love,

Eleana


BY THE WAY!!! If you want to comment, you don't need a blog, using a sidebar, that is in the left, and there you can comment :D so go on, tell me what you think so I can improve!!




Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt thou the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt that I love.

-William Shakespere (Hamlet)

1 comentario:

  1. Hey! Di con tu blog por las fotos de Jimena!
    De verdad que muchísimas felicidades!!!, me encantaron tus diseños, tus fotos y tus ideas.
    Saludame mucho a Jime
    estaré bien bien al pendiente de tus novedades
    ya tienes una fan
    :)

    ResponderEliminar

Hey be nice! leave comments!